Laptop wont run exe

Brutile

I can't get my laptop to run the exe.

It loads, but closes instantly.

It's a GT540M. It uses switchable graphics, so I created a performance profile with high-performance setting. I also manually run it as high-performance. I get an error when I don't run in high performance:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close", but nothing when in high performance, It just closes.

I don't have steam or leadwerks installed. Is this the problem? you would expect to be able to run without it though.

Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my laptop, because I tried running a different opengl project, which was not made using leadwerks, and it did some strange things. It would sometimes run, but it would act very strange. Doing a factory reset to see if it fixes it. Probably something to do with the java LWJGL I installed. I'll let you know what happens...

Resetting my laptop did fix the opengl problem, but it was OpenAL32 which wasn't properly installed.

Which brings up a question... How would someone you give this game to know to install openAL?

You would expect the user to install the game and be able to run it without problems.