[SOLVED] C++ codeblocks project build error

afecelis

Hi guys,

When trying to build the default project created I get the following errors:

-------------- Build: Release in borrate (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------
g++ -o ../../borrate ../../Source/App.o ../../Source/main.o -s ""/home/afecelis/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks Game Engine"/Library/Linux/Release/Leadwerks.a" -lopenal -lGL -lGLU ""/home/afecelis/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks Game Engine"/Library/Linux/libluajit.a" ../../libsteam_api.so -lX11 -lpthread
g++: error: /home/afecelis/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks: No such file or directory
g++: error: Game: No such file or directory
g++: error: Engine/Library/Linux/Release/Leadwerks.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/afecelis/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks: No such file or directory
g++: error: Game: No such file or directory
g++: error: Engine/Library/Linux/libluajit.a: No such file or directory
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))
6 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))

I don't know if it has to do with Leadwerk's folder being called "Leadwerks Game Engine" and not "Leadwerks" only?

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

I had to change the default installation location to "Leadwerks Game Engine" because the compiler can't handle spaces in path names. However, this does not affect existing installations of the program.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Is your installation folder "Leadwerks Game Engine"? If so, uninstall Leadwerks and reinstall it. It will just read your existing config file, so this won't mess up any of your projects or anything.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 1 month later...