Pivot point selection - rotatting groups of object primitives

SavageDogg38

Is there no option to use global pivot point to rotate objects or even a collection of objects by a single unified pivot point? I see the option under edit for global and local coordinates but I cannot get a group of blocks to pivot around a single pivot point - preferably world center. I want to swing the entire world around. It is a side stroller but I wanted the direction into the screen to be my Z to fit my scripts. I suppose I could change it, but it still would benefit me to know how I can change pivot points for objects or collection of objects. I've tried to Google it but couldn't find anything.

excuse my spelling - bad keyboard - plus I'm not the best speller

Running on:

Microsoft 8 64-bit

10 gigs RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

Thanks guys - yes, this is definitely something that should be implemented. I have used a lot of engines and 3D Creation software and I was a bit confused about even asking the question because I thought this was something that was nearly mandatory. I thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't find the option - lol. Yes, going to recommend it now. Now my level must be remade from scratch because it is lacking such a fundamental option, I feel. I'm not too far in though. I should be able to catch up again soon. Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

Running on:

Microsoft 8 64-bit

10 gigs RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660