Strange position on new objects

neseir

Hi

Did a new installation of Steam and Leadwerks on a Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit installation. Got a problem with the new objects I create are in their properties located at very high coordinates (like 0.0, 100000000.0, 0.0). Visually they are properly positioned since they are where I put them but as soon as I changes something in their properties, they dissapear from the screen (probably they are positioned to the coordinates given in their properties setting).

Have attached a screenshot where I have just added a Box, and switched to the box's properties in the scene. Have not experienced this on the Windows edition.

LW_bug.png

BR

Eirik

Thanks DerRidda

Tested changing the input -format etc but it did not solve the positionining (did not log out/in again) but I'm convinced You are right (I'm using norwegian keyboard and number-/date-formatting with english (US) language).

When I switch of the "snap to grid", all objects I move using the spin edits does not recognize any decimals, just the rounded value.

Moving a box will never be located at other than rounded coordinates. Some of them are very far of the scene I started with (even if they visually are shown in the viewport).

//Eirik

Just to confirm the configuration I set my profile to use English(us) and US number-formatting, logged off and started a new session. Everything in Leadwerks regarding the positioning of the objects works perfect now. The only problem now is that I have not used a US layout on the keyboard since I used my Amiga 500 and later Amiga 2000 ..... unsure.png

//Eirik

OK, could not go to sleep without testing this .....

Works perfect !! Had to search a bit for the optionspanel but once I found it and added the suggested settings, all problems with the formatting gone.

Thanks a lot !

//Eirik