Standalone version

cassius

Since the store tab now redirects to steam does this mean the standalone is no longer on sale? Will standalone owners still get updates if they want to stay with standalone version ?

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

All I want is an assurance that updates will continue for existing owners. I see that only the indie version is offered on steam.or at least I never saw reference to standard version.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

The standalone version is not currently being sold. The amount of time I spend on lost keys, processing orders, wrong emails, etc., is really slowing me down and I turned it off for now.

The standalone version will continue to receive updates. If you would like to trade your registration key for a Steam key, you can also do that by sending an email to support.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

If the standalone version is being discontinued, I don't need Leadwerks anymore because I don't use steam. Is it possible to cancel my license and get a refund? Bought Leadwerks on July 30th this year. Possibly someone likes to buy my license (lua and c++) and transfer it to a steam version.

I would also like a refund if standalone loses support.

• 2 months later...

Silly question but I see that you need the indie version before you can get the standard edition on steam, now that confuses me a bit because does that mean that the steam Key Josh provided works on indie or both indie and standard edition? I work with c++ and would like to continue that way

Silly question but I see that you need the indie version before you can get the standard edition on steam, now that confuses me a bit because does that mean that the steam Key Josh provided works on indie or both indie and standard edition? I work with c++ and would like to continue that way

If you have a full standalone edition and decide to switch to Steam then Josh will send you two keys. One for Indie (LUA only) and one for C++ DLC. So you do not loose anything. Plus you get to try all the latest betas and get recent updates pushed to your account as soon as they are released.

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)

Josh, please stand by your word and provide the latest standalone update on a regular base without the need to begging for it.

Exactly what I was thinking, I mean. It can't be that the standalone loses support and upgrades with only 6 months purchased. I really want to use Leadwerks but only as standalone. So Josh please, take into account my decision of not to use Steam.