Video Conference

Josh

The Google Hangout with be held at 12 PM PST on Saturday (tomorrow).

Add me on Google+ to connect:

https://plus.google.com/101709451668429099421/posts

Hi guys,

I would like to take some time next weekend to schedule a video conference with the community, in order to explain some events planned for 2015 and some opportunities for the community. The conference will not be recorded or broadcast, so make sure you're there if you are interested in this information. There will be space for ten people, including me.

You can enter your availability here and a time and day next weekend will be chosen. All times are PST:

http://doodle.com/ihspkddkhnq2qb3m

Thanks!

• Upvote 5

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Really want to join the hangout, but I'll be celebrating my birthday till 5PM PST.

Using Leadwerks Professional Edition (Beta), mainly using C++.

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Previously known as Evayr.

Why doesn't everyone just post what times they're available here?

I think Josh, macklebee, Haydenmango, DerRidda, Rick, Roland Stralberg, Aggror, shadmar, ChrisV and ScrotieFlapWack were the first 10. Evayr was 11th and Patrick Griffiths 12th. But please correct me if you believe that's wrong. There may have been others who removed themselves (or were removed?).

Just copy and paste this and put an X next to the times you can make (PST)

Saturday, November 8

9am:

12pm:

3pm:

6pm:

Sunday, November 9

9am:

12pm:

3pm:

6pm:

Just added you on Google Plus Josh. smile.png

I am curious though what are these hangouts about?

Anything specific?

The truth is, I am lonely and need Leadwerkers to keep me company. That's all. wink.png
  • Upvote 11

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

The truth is, I am lonely and need Leadwerkers to keep me company. That's all. wink.png

Yes yes, we will keep you company, and surround you with all our love. biggrin.png

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3