Posting Tutorials

randomkeyhits

I noticed that I cannot start a new topic in the tutorial section. Is it a case of simply asking for the appropriate rights or is there an approval process I'd need to work my way through?

For now at least I'm interested in posting small how-to's using Lua scripts, nothing fancy.

edit: Didn't think of this but there is also the steam community guides as well. Would it be more sensible to post guides there or here?

content over form, game play over all.

The tutorials forum just automatically reposts items from here:

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/tutorials/

That is the best place to put your lesson.

I thought for a while we might use Steam Guides, but they are hard to use and don't allow attachments for anything other than images.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Had a go but had to abort due to my lack of familiarity with Invision boards.

The code I placed in bb code blocks kept losing their indentation after previews. I wondered if I should have added the code as attachments and then embed them but couldn't see how to make that work. I know it can be done as the existing guides do it but boy this is making me think this is one of my dumb days.....

content over form, game play over all.