Medieval

xtreampb

I'm looking for some decent real(ish)-(b/c of the free) medival weapons. Does anyone know where i may find some?

I'll make you an offer...

Compile a reasonable list, gather some visual references per listed item and I will work on making the medieval weapon set and upload them for free to use with commercial rights... It will be a nice chance to play with Substance Designer a little more.

First I'd work on modelling each item, then unwrapping and texturing in phases. I'm not sure how many weapon models you'd be looking for, it might not be something I can complete all in one go but I'd be happy to devote some time into getting it done and ready for everyone.

I did have a set but I can't seem to find the model files (I think I lost them with my HDD failure) all I can find relating to them from my screenshots folder is this:

http://i.imgur.com/Tt7HltX.png

http://i.imgur.com/NhKQzhc.png

http://i.imgur.com/2ajEFS0.png

Nothing special there but shows I can do it lol. The models were real nice once they were textured and detailed with normal maps but I can;t find the previews either, I grabbed these from an email I sent when working on them and stored them in my screenshot folder recently.

Kind Regards,

Patrick.

• Upvote 4

So i'm not really looking for much atm. I'm just doing some prototyping and prof of concepts. just a few weapons like a standard sword, Knight shield (use the shape not the graphics on the shield), great sword, Bow and arrow (please have separate models), Leather and armored hands, and a mace.

if you have time, one of these would be nice, but I'm not quite sure how to implement this in leadwerks. Lots of joints (might be easier to use soft bodies but not sure if LE has this implemented or not). So i would do this last if you have time/want to do it.

Mourning star or spiked flail (I would like the chain to be as long as the stick it is attached to).

I think it would be a good idea to put these on the workshop so that others can use them and expand them.

• Upvote 1

bool Life()
{
 while(death=false)
 {
   if(death==true)
   return death;
 }
}

I have found the secret to infinite life

Did I help you out? Like my post!

I will work on these as soon as I can, there are a few things that I need to finish up before I can help you with this, but I can model out the weapons and shield pretty fast, the textures will take a little fiddling around with Substance Designer and as for the hands, I will probably hold off on making something like those for a little while, they would take a bit more time than everything else there...

Sorry I haven't updated soon... I made some of the models already just haven't finished everything on the list, I also have yet to texture any of them, but I am working on getting these finished in my free time which is somewhat sparse as of late. None the less, I am still working on them :)

• 3 weeks later...