Insert name here

Give us a Mac version!!!

It's not really an issue of money, it's an issue of time and priorities. I expect this to come out in 2015.

There should be a Mac instead of a Linux. Linux market is so small. I do not know anybody that uses Linux for gaming. Instead Mac I see thousands of people using iMacs or laptops all over from children to adults. Linux is used more on Servers or special embedded systems. Yes I know Android uses the kernel but that's other story.

Please Windows (XBox One?"With universal platform") and Mac is the way to go. Also Im waiting for the mobile as Leadwerks 3 supported iOS.

There should be a Mac instead of a Linux. Linux market is so small. I do not know anybody that uses Linux for gaming.

I assume you don't know about the successful Leadwerks Linux Kickstarter.

I hate when people say that they should focus on mac instead of Linux because they belive Linux market is small.

i mean just ubuntu has millions of users.

But you are right about mac have many users who are interested in programming and game development.

No doubt Josh has the number of Mac users from when Leadwerks was available for it and can judge the effort versus reward.

There should be a Mac instead of a Linux. Linux market is so small. I do not know anybody that uses Linux for gaming. Instead Mac I see thousands of people using iMacs or laptops all over from children to adults. Linux is used more on Servers or special embedded systems. Yes I know Android uses the kernel but that's other story.

Please Windows (XBox One?"With universal platform") and Mac is the way to go. Also Im waiting for the mobile as Leadwerks 3 supported iOS.

I do and my kids as well and will not buy overpriced hardware because it's shiny.

•  
    $200 reward

79 backers

PRO BACKER: Receive Leadwerks for Linux when it's released. This allows you to program games with C++ and Lua. You will also receive Leadwerks for Windows and Mac.

Estimated delivery: Dec 2013

- Where's it? Seriously

Angry Mac users I love it! Linux ftw! Honestly though I hope there's a client for you guys as well soon! I wouldn't use leadwerks at all if I had to use windows client.

This is speculative at this point, but Mac support will probably come when the new UI comes. Cutting Cocoa out of the equation (expect for window creation) makes everything a lot simpler.

You did mention about a refresh of the UI after the release of 3.5, but it makes sense that you'd want it to have it wait if you plan on changing things over.

Can't wait to see where this goes, the updates have always been great.