More weapons DLC and features

Insert name here

In fps weapons pack there is not all generic fps weapons so how about updating it or making a new one

There will be:flamethrower,bow,sniper rifle,different types of grenades,minigun,mounted turret,mine,different types of sci-fi generic laser guns,revolver,rocket launcher,trip mine,grenade launcher,crossbow,riot shotgun,saved off pump shotgun,Uzi,ak-47,turett builder,heavy machine gun,old rifle,Orion flare gun(sets on fire),double barreled shotgun,Molotov,heavy sniper rifle,scorpion smg, different Melee weapon Reskins,

An ability to change hands in the DLC weapons pack to those which were in fastpistol(pistol that comes with leadwerks

Armor like gas masks,scuba diving kits,flak jackets,medieval armour,bulletproof vests,night vision googles,helmets,active camo,hats

And how about giving us features like:healthbar enable,ammo in fps weapons pack with ammo bar,better inventory enabling, a menu costumization option,different character controllers,crosshairs,thirst bar,hunger bar,temperature bar,respawning command,third person controller,slidescroller controller,use to pick up weapons

Also ammo boxes pickup

And glass texture

And video player

And premade walking animation

Edited by Insert name here

what do you mean a tool to put levels together? There is already a level change script that can be applied to anythign that you want the player to collide with. On collision, you can load the player into a different level.

Place a CSG box in your scene, set its physics type to trigger and apply the level change script in the script tab once you apply the script, there is a field to set the next maps name. Place the next levels name in that field. On collision with the player, you will change levels.

You must have a second level started with the player in it for this to work.

I would agree on the hands. I dont much care for the no hands when your walking until you have a weapon.

The pick up script submitted by Hayden is a very simple solution and can be applied to anything and allows for setting how many rounds are picked up I think.

There is also a med pack script that allows for setting how much health is given by each one. It disappears after being picked up. There are some med pack props in the workshop that work flawlessly with that script.

Lastly, here is a simple tutorial on switching levels. Use full screen and HD. I hope this is what you wanted.

Im far from an expert with leadwerks and cant script anything to save my life but even I am able to get something fairly decent.

http://youtu.be/R1xm2ZejlxE

• Upvote 1

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,