Leadwerks do launches more

fredou54

Please check the application log for any errors and post them here.

(If you do not want to be subjected to beta testing, you can also switch back to the default branch.)

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Without being able to understand that message is appears you might not have the MS Visual C++ redistributable installed. These are located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Leadwerks\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Leadwerks\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe

They automatically get installed by Steam, but it is possible for them to be uninstalled or not install correctly.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

hello, I have installed but still the same problem. When I click 2 times on the shortcuts Leadwerks he starts then stops immediately (only in beta). If I remove the beta version everything works perfectly. (weird). Thank you for the advice and happy holiday season.