flowgraph & call outputs & prefab with same name

MarkusR

today i waste hours to find a nasty bug^^

i want use my call output "Open" with a other prefab door but it not work anymore.

i just want switch light on if door opens but nothing happens.

it seems the flowgraph have a problem with same names and did not find the correct object.

all objects in scene tree view must have a unique id but i can not see what they internal have.

i rename a object under general name and my call output work. arrrgggg.

this prefab have all the same name and internal maybe the same id.

(after rename it is not a prefab anymore.)

please fix it

PC : Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , 4x cores ~2 GHz , 8 GB RAM , AMD R7 265

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

Music : Samplitude Music Studio , Music Creator 7

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

You're right, when a prefab is placed in the flowgraph it does not appear again. Not sure why this has never been noticed before, but I will fix it now. Thank you.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

ok, thank you.

i am sure someone noticed it but often the user wait until other people report this or waiting until the developer see it by himself.

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

This is more of a design issue than strictly a bug, but I think this can be improved. It's too complicated to finish tonight but I will update you tomorrow and explain it more.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Ok, fine :)