Droid planet

YouGroove

With LE3 updates, i got that shader making LE3 crashing,clicking on a folder that contain that shader made the editor crash, because it load a preview of the material.

I have another project idea , less realistic and more stylish graphics. So i'll just reuse the models , bu i will redo the textures stylish. Also the game will be more like indoor rogue like action finally , something very different.

EDIT

After re downloading the PBR effect and adding it to a new LE3 project ,i have no more crashes.

But it just don't work good on planar faces or with some other colors like brighter ones.

And t's hard to notice on other 3D models, not so good.

pbrfake.jpg

The shader trying to simulate some metal in LE3 is just really too bad i realize.

Stop toying and make games

I realized these days i was expecting too much for a new game, some raycast bugs , performance drops with spotlights and performance drop when many entities are in gameplay, or material effect i made not good finally , i was expecting LE3 to go further, i forgot it's not thousand people making it, things will come , but it will take time.

The best use of LE3 is not trying to mimik other engines graphics or frame rate like Crysis , but instead using it in a clever design and gameplay keeping the game running smooth and fast ( less lights, simple AI and spawn system etc ... ).

Like i said we'll see where this game projects goes, even if it fails or would not finish i'm ok with that.

It's better to go slowly and not put any goal pressure.

• Upvote 2

Stop toying and make games