Josh

Google Hangout - Saturday the 10th

If there's only 10 places available and if we can't get to it, we need a resume or recording to post-participate.

I would have to agree - a Chat transcript or at the very least Uploading the video to YouTube would be beneficial to people not able to make the chat :)

This what Josh said after the last hangout

Maybe next time it will be recorded. I liked the chat because it's a good way to get ideas across. It's kind of hard to do that in text sometimes.

Here's a couple of articles I was talking about.

The day the game industry died:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18608_the-day-gaming-industry-died-impressions-from-e3-2010.html

Part 2:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18609_more-proof-video-game-industry-out-ideas-e3-2010.html

I think you can actually join the chat and watch as the event is going...I think. I'm not going to record it because it makes people less willing to talk.

Normally Josh has posted a link to the hangout as a status update on this site and it is first come first serve.

Does that google+ link go anywhere specific about the hangout? For me it just refers to profile of Josh. Anyway, I would like to be there this time.

I'm actually going to have to change this to 1:00...I met a nice girl last weekend and I'm hanging out with her at 2ish that day. ;)