Published Workshop item not in Addon Manager

epsilonion

Hi,

I made some walls and published them to the steam workshop, I tested this by subscribing to them and restarting LeadWerks and it downloaded, installed with the Addon manager and I could see it under the assets tab.

I have been talking to a person that is having problems installing the wall asset that I have made, it downloads (sync's) when he starts the engine but it does not show up in the Addon manager and he can not install it..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=369360766

The above link shows the workshop item and part of the the discussion that we have had.

Can you help please...

• Upvote 1

Hi, I'm that other person he is talking about that cant see the workshop items downloaded. This is not the only item that does not show up on my addons manager. The other one is the ak-47. I also started a discussion about this problem found here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251810/discussions/0/620700961051140709/

Any ideas ? Thanks

Nope it did not..like i said b4 i have downloaded almost all the workshop content downloads and all of them were installed properly in my addon manager except the ak-47 and this brick wall asset

then there was the odd one that would not stay installed. The table was that one and i tried it again after it installed and it showed it installed but the next time i opened LeadWerks it did not install. Instead it had a red circle beside it so i gave up trying to install it more times and just unsubbed it

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any chance there is still a problem with the 24 Height maps on the workshop?

I'm not ready to rule out that I'm blind but I sure have put on a good search for some time now.

I pretty sure I have to import them into the terrain editor and make sure the maps are the same size.

Where are they?