Black box around pistol muzzle flash

Vaelek

I am using Shadmar's day/night cycle prefab. When firing the pistol at the sky, the muzzle flash showed a black box around it. I assumed this was an issue with the prefab scripts. However, after receiving several beta updates I updated my project and the box was gone. I thought hooray! .. I then noticed black spots moving across the sky if I looked at the right place at the right time in the cycle. This happened when I first switched to the beta, and removing/re-adding the Sun prefab to the scene cured it. It seemed to cure it this time also, BUT, the black square around the muzzle flash has returned. This now has me stumped and seems more like an engine issue than an issue with Shadmar's shaders.

I had the same problem one beta it was fixed the next it wasn't ;) i have informed Shadmar and sent him a test reproducing the issue so we will have to wait to see if he will be kind enough to have a look at it :)

Asus Extreme v x99, Intel I7, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, SSD, Geforce GTX 980 4GB, 16GB Ripjaw DDR4