Help with publishing

Interhack

• 3 weeks later...

IF your first map is named differently, you can also open the app.lua script and lines 26,27,28 are where the first map is loaded.

--Load a map
local mapfile = System:GetProperty("map","Maps/start.map") --start.map is being loaded.
if Map:Load(mapfile)==false then return false end

You can change the start.map to what ever the map name is that you have or just resave your map as "start" and it should load up just fine.

("map","Maps/start.map") Maps refers to the folder that the map is in and start.map is the actual map name.

Over kill on the info but maybe it helps some one down the line. . . . .biggrin.png

• Upvote 2

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Whats got ya hung up buddy? What can i do to make this easier for you. Ill be more than happy to help you. What is the main maps name? You want to take that main maps name and put that into the APP.lua script as shown above OR you rmain maps name needs to be "start".

So, open Leadwerks, in the asset browser, go to scripts and right there should be app.lua. double click it and it will open in the lua editor. As I shown you above, you can change the maps name to match the map that your trying to load.

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

You can also look in the project folder that can be found in the "documents" folder on your computer in the maps folder.

the path would look like, C:\Users\Andrew\Documents\Leadwerks\Projects\Project Name\Maps

Im not the brightest bulb in the house but if i know a way or a solution, I will always help out instead of pointing you on some goose chase. unsure.png