Backwards vehicle controls

Jazz

My lua project was fine and I left it for a few weeks. Now when I load it up the vehicle's forward/reverse controls are reversed. Couldn't figure it out so I created a new project with just flat terrain and shadmar's prefab car. Reversed controls..

Anyone else experiencing this or did I mess something up?

---

Scott

Using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Core I7-2700K @ 4312mhz/24G RAM/Nvidia GTX 1060

did you looked at the key input? i believe there you can change.

PC : Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , 4x cores ~2 GHz , 8 GB RAM , AMD R7 265

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

Music : Samplitude Music Studio , Music Creator 7

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

My lua project was fine and I left it for a few weeks. Now when I load it up the vehicle's forward/reverse controls are reversed. Couldn't figure it out so I created a new project with just flat terrain and shadmar's prefab car. Reversed controls..

Anyone else experiencing this or did I mess something up?

I've also noticed that. It is linked to the perspective viewport issue. Like I mentioned in that thread even backing out of betas and cleaning out all the files didn't help. Just tried with main release channel and car controls are reversed and perspective window is uncontrollable.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/11591-if-youre-having-trouble-in-the-beta-with-the-3d-perspective-not-moving/

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)