Hud -gifs-

TattieBoJangle

I see yea i was hoping to have it animated but i guess i can have it static. Another thing i have noticed is i am using a hud that covers my screen sort of like a visor the image is 1920x1080 but when i place it in leadwerks it 2048x1024 for textures this is needed but is there anyway to stop this as i have to scale it and it isnt as good or fits all that well.

Asus Extreme v x99, Intel I7, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, SSD, Geforce GTX 980 4GB, 16GB Ripjaw DDR4

Thanks for the info :) you don't happen to know why it isn't scaling properly its always short at the top running fullscreen 1920x1080

--Draw overlay
if self.overlay ~= nil then
 context:SetBlendMode(Blend.Alpha)
 context:SetColor(1,1,1,1)
 context:DrawImage(self.overlay, 0, context:GetHeight() - self.overlay:GetHeight())
 context:SetBlendMode(Blend.Solid)
end
end

Asus Extreme v x99, Intel I7, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, SSD, Geforce GTX 980 4GB, 16GB Ripjaw DDR4

Just the Hud image so far ;) i thought the above method would scale to screen size but for me it didn't so i just had to manually set the image size.

context:DrawImage(self.overlay, 0,0, 1920, 1080)

As for getting it to animate i have the images but i will need to research more and play with a script to make it so but beginning to wonder what sort of preformance hit this will have.