A Demon's Game

lxFirebal69xl

The last screen is too much black ,and mùonsters can frighten you in lightening like in second picture, specially when they come out suddenly.

You are really good at level making and texturing, keep the good work.

Will you have open outdoor parts with no roof ? Like resident Evil games ?

Stop toying and make games

The last screen is too much black ,and mùonsters can frighten you in lightening like in second picture, specially when they come out suddenly.

You are really good at level making and texturing, keep the good work.

Will you have open outdoor parts with no roof ? Like resident Evil games ?

I am planning to make some outdoor areas yes! I just need to get myself a bunch of models to make it work though.

I should mention that the game doesn't look as dark as the third picture.

This is looking good, been having trouble downloading through indie. Is there anywhere else to download?

Also if you edit the first post and add some download links it would be good.

I'm currently uploading the game to mediafire and then I'll try the workshop(never worked before because the file is too big)

And I'll be adding the link on the first page :)

Looking forward to the sewer and cave levels.

I think you are including some files in your download that are not needed. (mediafire download)

Check through and delete to help keep the size down.

Edit - Only keep bugging you because this looks like it's gonna be good. smile.png

Edited by josk

Elite Cobra Squad

Looks very cool and atmospheric. Love horrors.

Thank you very much :)

Looking forward to the sewer and cave levels.

I think you are including some files in your download that are not needed. (mediafire download)

Check through and delete to help keep the size down.

Edit - Only keep bugging you because this looks like it's gonna be good. smile.png

Haha, it's all good man! I appreaciate people bugging me XD

And yea, I just noticed that I published the file with everything in the project. I will fix that soon.

happy.png I remember cutting this model up into single pieces, retexturing it to get it work into FPSCReloaded (now gameguru).

Replaced the knight statues with some female aphrodite statues and I recommend you do too...the default ones don't look too hot. All that work was most likely for nothing though :(

Your game looks okay! My major point of criticism as far as your leveldesign goes is the cubic feel to it and the lightmapping. Whenever you have torchlit scenes mostly all you can make out is the torch itself. Torches lightmore than what you can see in your shots...I recommend using a brightlight with a short range for the area immediately around the torch and a darker light with longer range for the are further around the player. That gives a more realistic effect.

-Wolf

happy.png I remember cutting this model up into single pieces, retexturing it to get it work into FPSCReloaded (now gameguru).

Replaced the knight statues with some female aphrodite statues and I recommend you do too...the default ones don't look too hot. All that work was most likely for nothing though sad.png

Your game looks okay! My major point of criticism as far as your leveldesign goes is the cubic feel to it and the lightmapping. Whenever you have torchlit scenes mostly all you can make out is the torch itself. Torches lightmore than what you can see in your shots...I recommend using a brightlight with a short range for the area immediately around the torch and a darker light with longer range for the are further around the player. That gives a more realistic effect.

-Wolf

Thanks for the tip! I'll start doing that! And as for the cubic feel, I have no idea what you're talking about since most of the levels are corridors..maybe you just don't like the style :)

It's looks detailled and complex, good work.

But it is empty , it will need assets we could find in sewers like trash or abandonned, wood pieces, other stuff etc ...

The problem is, I had to revome a lot of assets from the levels because I was getting 5fps play testing the levels, now I get like 20 with almost no assets...but thanks for the compliment :)