Raspberry PI 2

Zeirus

Fairly sure they are still using the same crappy video core which only supports OpenGL ES 2.0

Hi Guppy. In your opinion is not sufficient for small applications? It would be interesting that Leadwerks Engine can occupy this niche market ... Unity and Unreal Engine are already "practicing" this path...

Hi Guppy. In your opinion is not sufficient for small applications? It would be interesting that Leadwerks Engine can occupy this niche market ... Unity and Unreal Engine are already "practicing" this path...

OpenGL ES - is the mobile subset of opengl, support for mobile was dropped in leadwerks

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Perhaps not this iteration, but I am pretty certain mobile and PC graphics will merge in the future.

They already kinda have - Nvidia has two Systems on a Chip both come in 32 bit and 64 bit variants.

Tegra K1 and the tegra X1 both can run Opengl and DirectX if I recall correctly smile.png

They already kinda have - Nvidia has two Systems on a Chip both come in 32 bit and 64 bit variants.

Tegra K1 and the tegra X1 both can run Opengl and DirectX if I recall correctly smile.png

Is this a "translator" OpenGL/OpenGL ES?

nVidia Regal

Regal is a user-space OpenGL layer for OpenGL 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, Core contexts and ES 2.0. Regal implements OpenGL loading, emulation for ES and Core contexts and tools for debugging

I really wish it came with more RAM. I've always wanted an ARM desktop.For starters, the assembly of ram is lovely. Especially when you compare it to that of Intel.

Sligthly more expensive, but worth every penny http://www.solid-run.com/product/cubox-i4pro/

They also have other "lighter" models

If you plan on musing a corded mouse you may want to tape down the cord near the box or you will move it around during vigorous mouse usage

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k