lxFirebal69xl

Scripts disapear from an entity.

I just noticed a really annoying glitch where if I put a entity with a script, the script gets deleted after I click something else, it's happening everywhere, and it dind't happen before. I started using the beta build to see if it would be fixed there to no avail.

I was recently doing work on this. However, I cannot produce any error from the description above. Can you please explain exactly how to do this?

I made a basic cylinder. and applied a swinging door to it, whenever I clicked something else, the script that I put on the cylinder would dissapear, I've already did this script on other maps and they worked, don't know what gives..

If you click something else, the object is no longer selected and the properties panel is hidden.

?

When the user replaced the underscores in the script file path with spaces, the problem went away.

I was unable to produce any error when the full path containing the script in question was sent to me.

The user is located in Portugal and has Windows 8.1 64-bit.

I do not have any explanation for this behavior, was unable to make it occur on my machine, and do not know how to proceed.

Video of error is attached.

Bug.rar