LockDown (Escape Plan)

josk

Well Lockdown has gone up on the game player, I will do a download link soon as well.

Its actually good that another person has played it already.

I did rush the demo to get it on the game player towards the end so things of note that needs doing are

More and better presented instructions through out the game, there is ment to be a story that guides you along.

GUI is placeholder, above the inventory will be the player stats etc.

Combat is very basic. Just threw it togeather to have it working.

Animation needs doing.

Sounds all over the level need doing.

Smoke effect when you use fire extinguisher.

The access card requires 2 clicks?

Some textures need work/replacing.

Lighting, some tips would be great.

When available all feedback is welcome.

• Upvote 1

Elite Cobra Squad

I was assigned to Research Station Alpha a few months ago. Built into a hollowed out asteroid which orbits a star in a long abandoned system light years from Earth.

Why i got stationed here when my career is almost at an end is the question I have asked myself many times each day I have been here.

I go about my dutys even though the jobs are minimal and just more of the same old.

All I remember this day is that I went into a storeroom and then the room shook as the lights went out, I must have hit my head because now I have the most incredible headache which in this case is not induced by to much alcohol or to much caffiene.

The emergency lights are on so the generators must be out, thats a simpe job that I best do before the major gets on the comms.

Theres an intercom at the bottom of the stairs near the canteen, I might get some information there.

Also the canteen is where I left my access card and maybe some Tablets for my head.

(Intercom and tablets did not make this version)

I can get into the equipment locker then because I have a bad feeling I will need them.

Download attachment: LockDown.zip

The game.

Discover the secret of Station Alpha and survive whatever has happened. Use your skills and equipment wisely to solve any puzzles.

Find other station personnel who might aid you.

Press C to view controls

W,A,S,D movement

Q,E turning

F for interaction

Click inventory items to use

Click coloured blocks then move them with your arrow keys.

1,2,3 to change resolution.

This is a rough alpha demo of the first level. Read more in this thread. about what got left out and things I know that need doing. The story is rough but you get the gist. Only one starting professon, hope you like it.

Video and picture will be updated asap.

Feedback and suggestions appreciated and gladly accepted.

Click here to view the game

Started a new thread, must do it when you submit a game.

Elite Cobra Squad

• Josh unlocked this topic