AnthonyPython

this outside Temp. :O

Unless you *really* like it toasty I'm guessing that the readout is in *F rathern than *C.

So for the non imperials - it reads -21*C which Is quite nippy for sure - Canada?

Unless you *really* like it toasty I'm guessing that the readout is in *F rathern than *C.

So for the non imperials - it reads -21*C which Is quite nippy for sure - Canada?

it's actually Negative 12F now, nope Kentucky,USA

plus 6-7 Inch's of snow on the ground since Monday

Guys when are you going to switch to metric and celsius? Very simple, 0- water freezes, 100-water boils. Being technically inclined I like it so much biggrin.png

Guys when are you going to switch to metric and celsius? Very simple, 0- water freezes, 100-water boils. Being technically inclined I like it so much biggrin.png

;)

Guys when are you going to switch to metric and celsius?

I've read they don't do it because the cost for changing roadsigns etc. would be too high.

-Wolf

I've read they don't do it because the cost for changing roadsigns etc. would be too high.

-Wolf

I've heard that as well, but countries like Canada and Australia changed their signs and didn't end up broke. In fact I believe they spend much more money doing all sorts of conversions when they work on space projects (those are in metric) or export produce to/work with Europeans. But yeah, I understand that might be a major hassle now.

It would be tough to get used to meters per second but I guess we could try.

probably never xD, at least not by the government, the big boy's in congress(which are Nut heads, that raise there salary all the time) wont want anything to do with that. plus on the side note it's America it's nuts period, congress has messed the usa up a lot wacko.png

agree it would be tough to get use to.

I've heard that as well, but countries like Canada and Australia changed their signs and didn't end up broke. In fact I believe they spend much more money doing all sorts of conversions when they work on space projects (those are in metric) or export produce to/work with Europeans. But yeah, I understand that might be a major hassle now.

the Congress is more stupid than you can think, most of there action's are questionable spending to much money, we have a $16,787,451,118,147 Debt

For most things out side of physics we use kilometres per hour (km/h)

Its great for simple maths physics with g (our gravity = -9.81ms-2) nearly equal to -10ms--2 (-10 metres per second squared), you can drop a pebble down a well and count how many seconds it takes to hit the bottom, and approximate how deep it is, multiply the number of seconds squared by 5, giving the distance in metres.

Its great for simple maths physics with g (our gravity = -9.81ms-2) nearly equal to -10ms--2 (-10 metres per second squared), you can drop a pebble down a well and count how many seconds it takes to hit the bottom, and approximate how deep it is, multiply the number of seconds squared by 5, giving the distance in metres.

not likely I'll be needing that anytime, let's call you (Gonan The science guy)wink.png