Bugs that cannot reliably be reproduced

Guppy

I've been getting a bug where the scene tab crashes entirely and will just show the last tab used instead of it's contents - the bug survives changing projects. I have how ever been reluctant to report the bug because it cannot reliably reproduce it ( out side of use leadwerks for development/model testing while frequently switching projects and maps :P )

Is there any file that can I can provide that would help track down the bug, or any debug switch, etc ?

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

I have this problem as well as there seems to be a bug where (even in the normal Mygame not edited project) when you launch the game through the .exe folder and not through the editor and then when you close the game it some times crashes the leadwerks editor with a Error: exception_access_violation, I have had it happen to me 5+ times but I now can't seem to replicate it. as I have no idea why this would happen. as of right now it is working fine.

Processor: AMD A6-3420M APU integrated Radeon HD Graphics 1.50 GHz