Steam Indie Version crashing

Bongmaster

I just baught the steam indie version of Leadwerks and havent been able to use it yet, because its crashing on startup but leaving its process running. I kill the process try again and same thing. its a clean fresh install since i never had any other installs of leadwerks before. also the Log file is empty.

Error says: Runtime error

R6025

- pure virtual function call

says its an AppHangB1

anyone know what may be causing this?

pc specs:

AMD phenom II x4 955 3.21 ghz

8gb ram

radeon HD 6870

yes, AMD released a Driver that is riddled with a bug that causes this in openGL application's, we have been told that in the next driver update this is fixed, to use leadwerks just do a graphic's driver rollback, and leadwerks will work fine.

none of us user's prefer this, but it's the only way to continue development / start leadwerks. ATM.

Processor: AMD A6-3420M APU integrated Radeon HD Graphics 1.50 GHz

gah thats gonna be more of a headache than it needs to be :/ will look into that tomrorrow. to late to mess with drivers now XD

thanks for the info, had a feeling it may have been the driver issue since i had to mess with another program to get it to show materials properly after the last update i had.

EDIT:

I had the previos installer so i rolled back catalyst and the driver to be safe

and it works now, wil play with it wen i wake up and see if its all working as it should be.

thanks again :)