AnthonyPython

GFWL :/

Games like Kane & Lynch still have this in it, and many other games has it in it still and not update still, even though GFWL was discontinued. I am having trouble getting any GFWL implemented game to run angry.png

gosh darn it, tried installing the .msi in the games folder, installing GFWL client, etc any other idea's?

Unfortunately this is the joy of DRM - you are entirely at the mercy of the provider to continue to support the product.

I've no doubt that there will be a hack out soon that will allow you to at least play the game, but I believe that save game progress was stored server side? if so then that's lost

Unfortunately this is the joy of DRM - you are entirely at the mercy of the provider to continue to support the product.

I've no doubt that there will be a hack out soon that will allow you to at least play the game, but I believe that save game progress was stored server side? if so then that's lost

this is the first time I even tried to run Kane & Lynch sad.png , I heard GTA4 has this same problem, haven't tried GTA4 yet

guess I should play Hitman and finish it, and then go to the other's in order. is there really a need to play the first or can I just skip it?

guess I should play Hitman and finish it, and then go to the other's in order. is there really a need to play the first or can I just skip it?

I don't think it matters. I've played almost all of them except Absolution, but the ports aren't great, except Blood Money. Contracts and Silent Assassin are pretty much broken due to the AI.

I've also ran into the problem with GTA 4. I have no idea why it's still on Steam if it's unplayable.