Game crashes when started on arch

InternetSam

Hello! I recently bought leadwerks standard edition and I seem to have a problem. On arch Linux I can start editor just fine but as soon as I press the play button the game player hangs for a few seconds on a black play box and terminates without exception and without visual, I get no errors other than an unknown client disconnect error.

Anyone got a solution?

P.S It's not pure arch, I'm using Manjaro with AMD Catalyst drivers.

That's the one that released as Catalyst 14.12 Omega and it's an absolute bag of manure with OpenGL 4.x. For Windows users it crashes the editor. If you can, roll back to 14.9 or see if the early version of Catalyst 15.3 I mentioned here is available on Manjaro/in an AUR. That might fix it, though early reports suggest it's garbage as well.

Although Arch Linux is not supported, the output in the script editor window may have some useful info.

"Unknown client disconnected" may mean it was never able to connect in the first place. Can you post the full output here?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

That's the one that released as Catalyst 14.12 Omega and it's an absolute bag of manure with OpenGL 4.x. For Windows users it crashes the editor. If you can, roll back to 14.9 or see if the early version of Catalyst 15.3 I mentioned here is available on Manjaro/in an AUR. That might fix it, though early reports suggest it's garbage as well.

Works with 15.2, sorry for not getting back to you when I installed the drivers Manjaro wouldn't boot anymore but I fixed it and now it works great.