The problem with animation.

diman-pro

Hello! I am having a problem with importing models from 3DS Max 2014. I downloaded from the Internet ready object with animation. Loaded it into the editor. It works fine, but when you import models created by me, animation disappears completely. What is the reason and how to make my models with animations move in Leadwerks Game Engine 3.4?

In the downloaded file: girl downloaded from the Internet, and a shield with the animation did himself.

Здравствуйте! У меня возникла проблема с импортом моделей из 3DS Max 2014. Я скачал из интернета готовый обьект с анимацией. Загрузил его в редактор. Он работает нормально, а при импорте моделей, созданных мною, полностью исчезает анимация. В чем причина и как заставить мои модели с анимацией двигаться в Leadwerks Game Engine 3.4? В загруженном файле: девушка скачана из интернета, а щит с анимацией делал сам.

22.FBX

It seems to work ok once I added an animated shader material to the Surface 0 - but its hard to tell since I have no idea what it is supposed to look like. The girl was already animated even without any textures and the briefcase/laptop(?) was animated once I added a material that had an animated shader.

post-14-0-97760500-1426795077_thumb.jpg

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Helped! How I did: downloaded the file in an editor; editor retextured models disabled models textures working model. It worked. Thank you, macklebee.

Помогло! Как я сделал: загрузил данный файл в редактор; в редакторе моделей изменил текстуры неработающей модели на текстуры работающей модели. Все заработало. Спасибо, macklebee.