Camera issues when loading leadwerks

Hello!

So i am not sure if this is an actual bug or not, if not I apologize. but the issue that i am running into is sometimes when i start Leadwerks i am not able to move my camera as I normally am, for example I can not use the right click to turn or use wasd to move or e and q to go up and down which really limits how quickly i can edit the map. Is there some option that controls this? Or am i having a weird bug?

Any help with this will be much appreciated!

Do you possibly not restart your windows pc after windows updates?

I remember that i had this issue after windows update installed some updates but i had not restarted yet.

after a restart the issue disappeared.

yeah its really odd because it happens randomly for exampled i worked with leadwerks for 4 or 5 hours the other night with no problems then last night for what ever reason i just couldn't get the camera to work properly. And it appears not not be working today either. This has been happening for awhile now and i cant think of anything that i am doing differently while running leadwerks or any windows updates that I haven't rebooted for.

Do you have a high-precision gaming mouse? These are known to have problems on Windows 8, Google it and see if that sounds like your issue.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.