Single Viewport not available

On this page: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/tutorials/_/editor-interface-r1

It says: "You can switch from four to one viewports by selecting the View > Single Viewport menu item."

That option doesn't exist

It also says: "The option to switch between single and four viewports can also be activated with a shortcut: F12."

That didn't do anything either

It causes really bad graphical glitches, so I decided it was better to have that not implemented than to have it not working.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Reading through the comments, maybe we can separate the concept of 'resizable' vs 'maximizable'? Josh, do we have the same problem with only having Quarter Screen + Maximum Screen as we would with a draggable resizable border? IE 2 sizes instead of infinite sizes?

Reading through the comments, maybe we can separate the concept of 'resizable' vs 'maximizable'? Josh, do we have the same problem with only having Quarter Screen + Maximum Screen as we would with a draggable resizable border? IE 2 sizes instead of infinite sizes?

Yes i agree. Having option to go from 4 into 1 viewpoint will be perfect, resize on the fly is not that useful but switching to one big window is.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to hear, any updates will be appreciated. I'm waiting for this in order to purchase the engine.

Respectfully, if you're waiting for this to purchase the engine, I don't think you should buy Leadwerks. Nothing personal, I've just learned from experience that if the present product doesn't meet your basic needs already, it probably never will.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Respectfully, if you're waiting for this to purchase the engine, I don't think you should buy Leadwerks. Nothing personal, I've just learned from experience that if the present product doesn't meet your basic needs already, it probably never will.

I have enjoyed the trial period while it lasted. I have tried it mainly due editor is native to Linux and has not been disappointed. If you remember my post on Steam and around here I only asked one thing to be fixed which is IMO important if you want to spend more time in it.

Your post suggest you are unlikely to fix it, at least You are honest. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...