malachi

Model resize dialog is too small

Most of the popup dialogs allow stretching them to fit the content. The Model resize dialog does not. The content does not fit in the popup properly.

post-8596-0-48564600-1432530764.png

With the Unity desktop, it's fine. What desktop are you using? Also what distribution you are using because Ubuntu is the only distro officially supported.

With the Unity desktop, it's fine. What desktop are you using? Also what distribution you are using because Ubuntu is the only distro officially supported.

Ubuntu 15.04 + Gnome 3

Only the official / default UI is meant to be supported. This is an example of how having lots of options causes problems.

This is actually an issue on Unity as well. Look closely, he selected inches, if you do that the string doesn't fit the box under Unity as well.

Only the official / default UI is meant to be supported. This is an example of how having lots of options causes problems.

I understand. I had completely dropped Ubuntu when they brought out the Unity crapware "let's be a Windows 8 version of Mac" desktop; but I got tired of Mint constantly uninstalling my nvidia drivers on purpose. Just reporting the bugs I find.