Error r6025

Kleinjpg

Ok... When I bought leadwerks i thought I would be able to do some cool things, but when I launched it for the first time I realized that I just could program in lua, but it was written there, really small, but it was there, so it was my fault. After a few days I stopped using it, bye bye money, and now that I want to come back and use it the first thing that I see when I click it is a ****ing big error window. Why the hell I can't use a **** that I paid for it? So I read some topic in the forum, but I realized 2 things:

1- I can't refund it, because "we don't have access to steam purchases"

2- I can't even fix the error because apparently it just happens with amd graphic cards and I have to download another version, but it don't even work on my pc.

And I'm brazilian, you don't know how it is hard to just understand 1 tutorial (for me, because I'm not that good in english, maybe you already noticed), but I need, because it is so awful that no one want to use it to do a tutorial, I just found 1 good tutorial easy to understand at youtube (Jorn something)

So what I want to know is, can I fix it without using that beta update (that doesn't work with me) or can I at least receive a refund?

Thanks for reading and i'm sorry if i wrote something wrong...

A bug in AMD's 14.9 driver will cause Leadwerks to fail with the following error on start:

Error r6025: Pure Virtual Function Call

They have released a new 15.4 beta driver which resolves this problem:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Thanks for replying but as I said:

2- I can't even fix the error because apparently it just happens with amd graphic cards and I have to download another version, but it don't even work on my pc.

I've installed the update, but it doesn't fix the error for me

If you install the latest graphics driver for AMD, it will fix the issue. We've seen this many, many times.

How does it not work on your PC? If you describe the problem we can help you.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

omg ok, now i'm ****ed up, i did it and then i restarted the pc, but now the amd shows a message saying that I got an error and it cannot recognize my graphic card, so i don't have sound anymore and my resolution is 800x600 ... great '-' omg........... I can't even see the "close" button of my starting programs

It sounds like maybe you chose the wrong graphics driver? This is very strange because the installer will detect your computer's hardware automatically. I have never heard of a problem like this.

It is possible you might need a special driver from your computer's manufacturer. What brand computer is this? (I am guessing it's a laptop.)

oh my..... ok... i'll try..... '-'

It's a desktop, i5, r7 240 graphic card, I don't know the mother board or anything else... i'm not really good at hardware

I'm installing right because if it was the wrong graphic card the installer would say that it was the wrong one