Game Publishing doesnt work [using latest version]

Slastraf

So when I am inside the Editor everything goes OK.

When I try to publish my Game via standalone and (private) workshop game

this will happen : standalone:Seems to work, but a "notes like in amnesia" script makes the .exe crash

publishing to workshop just doesnt work, it freezes until the point where it is 100%.

It makes an Game entity in my workshop, but it has 0,000 mb and no signs of my game.

Deleted it and tried it multiple times, even made a new project and put all the files in there but same effect.

What can I do ?

I am running leadwerks on the latest beta and have beta key for everything, I already uploaded a game (Slastraf Horror 1) where everything is working.

RIght now I literally spent 50 hours on the Slastraf Horror 2 demo, which I cant upload.

Can you produce a simple example? Will just including that Workshop item cause the problem in an empty project?

publishing as standalone works on a new blank project as well as publishing into the workshop( at least there is some data),

as soon as I want to activate the script it chrashes (standalone)

So yes it will cause a problem but it does not affect the publishing

The above link is to an encrypted published standalone. I need the unencrypted project to test.

I tried it with a new project that just adds the script in question, and it worked fine.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

The above link is to an encrypted published standalone. I need the unencrypted project to test.

I tried it with a new project that just adds the script in question, and it worked fine.

I dont want to upload that again somewhere, since my upload rate is very low and the project is 166 mb.

I just dont use the script