Awesome freeware tree creator(link)

BES

This is Tree[d] ...the license says the program is free to use even for commercial purposes(if you want to look yourself ..click on "help" after opening the program..then click on license)... for some reason it has been removed from the authors(Frecle) website...

a sign up box will come up when you click on the link below ...just click on X and it will go away and it should let you download the file..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ioknlg9macviyd0/tree%5Bd%5D.rar?dl=0

if you want different leaves and trunk types you will need to make them yourself though and copy them to the textures folder..

I assume it will work as is(since it works on my Windows 7 64bit) ...if it doesn't I can't help you because I can't find the link anymore to the original download on the Frecle website..

Method I use is to export as .x or .obj ...if you don't know what leaves or trunk types you used ...it should show up in the material file generated during export and you can copy those textures to the export folder and it should show up just fine.... I normally use UU3D(Ultimate Unwrap 3D) to convert it to .fbx or whatever...blender should work also..

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine