Error when requiring library?

Kraxie

Hey!

During the time of me playing around to get controllers to work in Leadwerks, I came across SDL bindings for Lua. So I compiled and tried it and it worked fine without problems.

But, when I later try to require it from Leadwerks, I get the following error:

"error loading module 'SDL' from file './SDL.so'" : 0 : undefined symbol

When running outside of Leadwerks, I'm running it with Lua 5.1, which afaik, is what Leadwerks uses.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Regards, Krax

Windows 7 | Intel Core i7-4790K | 16 GB RAM | Nvidia GTX 980

I managed to rewrite my controller classes for native support (eliminating the need for the SDL lib) for both Linux and Windows but when i include dinput.h in a LE project, the compiler is giving errors, probably because it's conflicting somewhere somehow and i haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1A\include\dinput.h(4318): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '__stdcall'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1A\include\dinput.h(4318): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

I managed to rewrite my controller classes for native support (eliminating the need for the SDL lib) for both Linux and Windows but when i include dinput.h in a LE project, the compiler is giving errors, probably because it's conflicting somewhere somehow and i haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1A\include\dinput.h(4318): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '__stdcall'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1A\include\dinput.h(4318): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

This is most likely due to one of the Macros in that line not being defined. You would have to search the headers for the definitions of those macros (most likely WINMAPI, MMRESULT, or WINAPI) and include those files and hope that they do not have additional requirements. Since this is a part of DirectX (DirectInput), you will most likely have problems with this, nevertheless.

This is most likely due to one of the Macros in that line not being defined. You would have to search the headers for the definitions of those macros (most likely WINMAPI, MMRESULT, or WINAPI) and include those files and hope that they do not have additional requirements. Since this is a part of DirectX (DirectInput), you will most likely have problems with this, nevertheless.

The error only occurs if included in a LE project. In an empty console c++ application, there are no errors and works as intended.