GeoVox Compatibility

TheKkubas

Do NOT buy it. It is useless for game creation because of exporter. Its exports many .obj files of a single terrain + they are voxels, so they will have many polygons and you need to do retopo after it..... If you need a good terrain software, you have products like, Bryce, VUE, Geocontroll etc.

Gave it a test, it exports 121 obj files for the terrain patch alone, but they are transformed so you can put all at 0,0,0 and they fit perfectly toghether.

UV maps are a mess, so textures are not looking like they do in the geovox.

I used old LE2 tools to mass convert obj into gmf.

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Thanks. I'm not going to buy that software.

Gave it a test, it exports 121 obj files for the terrain patch alone, but they are transformed so you can put all at 0,0,0 and they fit perfectly toghether.

UV maps are a mess, so textures are not looking like they do in the geovox.

I used old LE2 tools to mass convert obj into gmf.

Do NOT buy it. It is useless for game creation because of exporter. Its exports many .obj files of a single terrain + they are voxels, so they will have many polygons and you need to do retopo after it..... If you need a good terrain software, you have products like, Bryce, VUE, Geocontroll etc.

It looks like it can export to OBJ file format, but you will need another tool to convert that to FBX.