EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION how does this happen?

theeyeofhorus

Sorry you are having trouble. The first thing to do is install the latest graphics drivers for your graphics card or chip.

The demo will be updated this week for the release of 3.6 Monday. You might give it another try then.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Sorry you are having trouble. The first thing to do is install the latest graphics drivers for your graphics card or chip.

The demo will be updated this week for the release of 3.6 Monday. You might give it another try then.

wait i have intel graphics does this do anything with the problem?

It is possible. I would update your driver first of all. Some of the old ones are unpredictable.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251810/discussions/0/615086038674980529/

i updated it and it still didnt really work

It is possible. I would update your driver first of all. Some of the old ones are unpredictable.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251810/discussions/0/615086038674980529/

i run on intel hd graphics 2500

If OpenGL 4 were not supported it would display an error at startup. You need to update your drivers.

Initializing OpenGL4 graphics driver...

OpenGL version 400

GLSL version 400

Device: Intel® HD Graphics 2500

Loading texture "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Materials/Common/bfn.tex"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Editor/terraintool.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Editor/wireframe.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Editor/solid.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Model/default.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Editor/grid.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Lighting/ambientlight.shader"...

Loading font "C:/windows/Fonts/Arial.ttf"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Drawing/drawtext.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Editor/skybox.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Misc/occlusionquery.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Model/Shadow/shadow.shader"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Lighting/directionallight.shader"...

Loading material "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Materials/Icons/directionallight.mat"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/shaders/editor/sprite.shader"...

Loading texture "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Materials/Icons/directionallight.tex"...

Loading shader "C:/Users/henryzhang5/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/k/Shaders/Lighting/directionallight.shader"...

The demo is several months old. Have you installed the Intel drivers?

i cant i got this message even though my graphics are intel A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

Ugh, that's the worst. Here are your options:

-Try to find a custom driver from your laptop's manufacturer.

-Download the driver directly from Intel.

-Wait for the next update to the demo and try again.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 1 month later...