Strange artifacts on screen

Sakru

Does other opengl graphic stuff render ok? games etc?

Yes, everything works okay. All games. No bugs. It only appears in Leadwerks games or editor. I have tried Vectronic demo yesterday, and got the same result.

I saw the same bug for maybe 2 weeks ago, but in only affected water planes. I never made any report because I use my laptop for programming only. Sometimes, I test Leadwerks scripts on it when I need to be sure that they are working on both Linux and Windows.

• 3 weeks later...
I think it has something to do with AMD drivers. When I switch my GPU rendering to APU bug is gone. But if it renders on GPU then I got these artifacts. I will try AMD beta drivers soon, maybe they have fixed it somehow...

This is some custom code in LE3 that makes the problem, i got Unreal 4 or Unity 5 running and some effects demos on my laptop without any graphic glitches.

Stop toying and make games

Can be an OpenGL problem with AMD as Unreal uses DirectX, and I think so does Unity.

When i rotate the camera on some angles the glitches doesn't show, perhaps it is related to the view and new depth buffer. and it affects models only.

I found the problem : OPENGL and AMD doesn't like decals blink.png

When you add a decal , red lines appear around models, so this is Depth Buffer bug.

post-3271-0-55340000-1443727619_thumb.jpg

Yeah. It is strange. The problem appears only when I use gpu rendering. With Apu it works okay, but much slower. Drivers are ok because Leadwerks works great on my desktop with 2 amd 7970 in Windows and Linux. UE4 works great in Linux too on my Laptop. It seems like the problem is in Leadwerks + I never got this bug in old versions of the engine on the same hardware. The question is when will it be fixed? Or we don't support AMD now?

Thanks to YouGroove for telling about decals. After i removed them, i have no artifacts

That's good, but people can't use decals or features using depth buffer Opengl if they have AMD cards sad.png

Perhaps another way to code the depth buffer could avoid that graphics glitches ?

I am having an identical problem, I'm on a ATI card also on win 10 not used Leadwerks since my installation of win 10 and the new card but up to now haven't found a fix reinstalled everything deleted all projects etc , Sakru's second post/screenshot is identical to the graphical state I'm getting