No addons are working

Mernster

Hey guys I'm new to posting on the forum but I have looked everywhere for this issue and some people had this issue but their solutions didn't work. Anyway, anything that I add from the workshop is not working, I get the failed to download error. You can see in the attached file (background from one of the tutorials smile.png) where the error happens. This does in fact happen with every DLC I have tried. I saw someone note that new addons are possibly zipped but cannot find said files. checked the addons folder and only has previous addons I had in the past (over a year ago) any help would be great! You can see in the second picture that the addons folder only has the old addons I had over a year ago, none of the new ones I have tried. I also want to note that I did reinstall as well and tried in adminstrator.

Cheers! cool.png

post-14067-0-24206800-1441914464_thumb.png

post-14067-0-76850100-1441914474_thumb.png

changed all local files to "Leadwerks" to "Leadwerks old" (docs>leadwerks, users>username>appdata>local>leadwerks) and deleted local game cache from steam. verified steam cloud was enabled. unsubbed to all previous subs. downloaded the game and still got the error. How is this still happening with a completely fresh install?

forgot to attach in last comment

post-14067-0-07956000-1441919327_thumb.png

sorry to inform it is still not working today. what could possibly be causing this?? system information just in case : intel i7 980 3.33ghz, nvidia geforce gtx 970 graphics card, 12 gb ram windows 7 64bit home premium. i have run out of options i can think of to fix this considering i did a full reinstall with nothing associated with the old program files ( unless i missed a location of some of the files) thanks again for trying to help me out Josh

accidentally cropped out the date from the last photo which is 9/11/2015

post-14067-0-32193800-1442005626_thumb.png

found a strange solution! so i noticed the problem started at "downloading". I opted into an old "beta version" and downloaded all the addons i needed and then jumped to the new version and it work! I just then "installed" them under the new version and it found they were already downloaded so it just installed them! Strange issue fixed with a strange solution! Thanks guys! laugh.png

Recently I wasn't able to run Leadwerks at all. Restarted both my system and Steam numerous times, nada. And then there were issues with updates, it just wouldn't update nor it would allow me to run Leadwerks. Too many issues for the level of popularity and the income their cashing from this venture. I won't be surprised if this is Valve's server room smile.png

6.9.jpg

• Upvote 2

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)