Halloween Game Tournament

Admin

Fall is in the air, which means evil spirits, good beer, and the annual Leadwerks Halloween Game Tournament.

WHEN: The tournament will start Thursday, October 8, and end Thursday, November 5th at 11:59 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time).

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Publish your Halloween-or-other-themed game to Steam Workshop or upload it to the games database before the deadline. You can work as a team or individually. Use blogs to share your work and get feedback as you build your game. If you need models for your game, check out the Halloween Model Pack, and Graveyard Props, both available for free in the Leadwerks Workshop. And there's a Zombie Pack DLC available if you need it.

PRIZES: Rather than a competition, this tournamant is a "co-opetition". Everyone who participates gets a prize!

If this is your first game tournament entry, you will receive a cool Leadwerks sticker in the mail.

sticker.jpg

If this is your second game tournament entry, you'll receive a rockin' Leadwerks T-shirt in the mail.

blogentry-1364-0-95548700-1417551969.jpg

If this is your third game tournament entry, you'll receive a collection of three limited-edition professionally printed postcards featuring beautiful Leadwerks screenshots. Send them to a friend or put them on the wall. (Pictures coming soon!)

Entries will be reviewed Friday, November 6th.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I quickly test my idea and it did not seem to work. Unless tech demo's qualify, I don't think I'll be submitting my own game, but I'll be happy to help with scripting/C++ with other projects.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

Thanks for your input. I'm glad you enjoy it. I'll publish it when the game has it's own character. I got some music that Hamst3r did for Blue Portals, and that might fit and I want to swap out some of the models; which should be easy because everything is prefabbed.

It's not "Halloween-ish" but I think it's something else that will make you scream and curse out loud. smile.png

Also, here was my inspiration. I used to love these as a kid:

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

Could we have some updated list of participants with their game title in top of this thread ?

We could just discuss them in this thread.

Im quite new to Leadwerks so my entry will be my first real attempt at a game. The title of mine is WolfTale.

• Upvote 1