LE3 script not taking changes

I recently noticed this as well. It is related to auto-complete and only occurs in the beta.

LE3 had many stability problems with saving maps, prefabs, materials and now scripts these days

Are these kinds of grandiose generalizations really necessary in a bug report?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Were you collapsing things and deleting things? I've noticed in the past that collapsing functions then deleting the collapse function would cause all sorts of problems.

This is some interesting point ot know.

Anyway i can still make a new project and just copy/paste because i have my own project structure.

I recently noticed this as well. It is related to auto-complete and only occurs in the beta.

Are these kinds of grandiose generalizations really necessary in a bug report?

There is no beta quick blog notes talking about new features or talking about problems they can make.

Stop toying and make games

I really hope this get's fixed soon. I haven't used the script editor much since the auto-complete started working the other day, but I recall having issues when it would "reload" the script when a error happened. (For example: MyScript.lua, would open as myscript.lua when an error happened on MyScript.lua, but you would edit myscript.lua instead of MyScript.lua and get confused,)

• Upvote 1

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

I really hope this get's fixed soon.

I suggest using some external editors like Sublime text or notepad ++ if you encounter such problems until it is fixed.

But i encounter a worst bug :

There is no scripts in the simple scene used by any model, running the game LE3 says some error about a script not used in the scene.

And the script has no bug also laugh.png

post-3271-0-92015800-1445196906_thumb.jpg

Stop toying and make games

I suggest using some external editors like Sublime text or notepad ++ if you encounter such problems until it is fixed.

How about reverting back to stable branch?

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)

lol-face.jpg

I am not using svn for a small game. I re installed LE3 , but that bug still appears.

You don't have to, you can select the branch in the application properties in Steam.
  • Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.