leadwerk download and license help

Hexadecimale

Hello,

I have already asked this question a few weeks ago in another thread which was not answerwed thoroughly in spite of good intentions.

I also sent an Email to Leadwerks contact which was never replied

I purchased Leadwerks through this website (Not Steam) roughly a year ago or so. It says Standard edition.

1) Is there anyway I can get to my license key somehow on my hard drive or would it be possible to get it from Leadwerks?

I recently purchased a laptop and I need leadwerks on it so I can work on the go.

Now it was mentioned in another thread that I may have bounce my license to Steam which I do not mind as long as I retain what I purchased which is NOT AN INDIE license!

Intel Xeon E5-1600, AMD R9 280 or AMD Firepro V7900, Samsung 2*32 gigs PC1600 ECC, Samsung 256 gig SDD 840

Hi,

as far, as I remember, the downloader for the standalone version remembered the key (which was written to a log/config file in the same folder), so if you still have the downloader on your main pc, it should be there.

However, I don't know, if the servers are still online, because Leadwerks moved to Steam and the standalone is not getting any updates anymore (see http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/blog/1/entry-1379-full-steam-ahead/).

The Blogpost also says, you should send an email to support. Did you use the email-address shown on the link?

Don't worry, you will get the Standard-DLC as well.