(Editor Suggestion) Vertex, Face, & Edge Transforming

T0X1N

The ability to select, move, rotate, and scale vertices, faces, and edges of brushes would be a very handy tool to have in the editor. This will make creating and refining complex geometry a lot easier and intuitive than just doing (or attempting to do this) with only the carve tool. These features were in 3d World Studio, so I am hoping this feature is planned in a future update perhaps? If not, please consider.

If I can create E1M1 from DOOM in the Leadwerks editor with no issues, then I will be happy, but right now, without the ability to move vertices, this task is quite hard to do with just the Carve tool.

• Upvote 1

Play Our Latest Game: Relic Rogue

+1, I think even from a business perspective offering a replacement for 3d World Studio would be beneficial. I used to use it and since it stopped working in Windows 7+ there are no other options but to nag Josh to include the same functionality in LE Editor. Thank you for your attention.

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)

...since it stopped working in Windows 7+

huh.png I use it with Windows 7 just fine (other than the error when exiting) or do you mean 8 and above? In any case, yes to all of the 3dws vertex/edge features being put into the LE editor - a feature request that has been asked for multiple times in the last two years.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

• 1 month later...