Hide load Screen

gordonramp

No, it runs in the foreground of any windows present (see the image) before the game screen appears. The main reason I'm bringing this up is because I have written my Menu/options/etc system in another language and when the Player hits the 'Run Game' button, that comes up until the game starts. It'll be the same for anyone doing their games in Lua and using 3rd party solutions to Menu the game. Some way to hide it would make for a smooth transition.

AMD Athlon x2 7750 2.7ghz, 6gb ddr2 ram, Galaxy9800GT 1gig ddr2 video card, Windows 7,64.

• 1 year later...

Why does everyone stops replying when it turns on this subject? always those vague awnsers.

can someone just don't give a solution for this... emailed josh about this several weeks ago but even after that he didn't replied.

he said something about rebuilding the engine, but the question is how to do that ?

Cheers

because there was no answer... and you can't rebuild the engine unless you buy the source... but Josh has finally provided a Engine_noconsole.EXE that will run without the command prompt in the latest SDK

really :D is that for leadwerks 3D or just leadwerks 2.5? because that would just be awesome