Cant move or look around in scene

AtomicHashtag

Just to be clear the WASD keys dont move the camera in the editor when the perspective view is the active window? And holding the right mouse button down doesn't allow you to rotate the view in the editor when the perspective view is the active window?

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Just to be clear the WASD keys dont move the camera in the editor when the perspective view is the active window? And holding the right mouse button down doesn't allow you to rotate the view in the editor when the perspective view is the active window?

well the perspective is on right now, is there a way to turn it off?

Yeah its a weird one considering he told me in chat that it just started happening, same latest and greatest driver, tried beta and opting out, restarted steam and restarted the editor... only suggestion at that point was to try rebooting the computer which is just a last ditch method when you cant think of anything else to try... the only other thing i just noticed from the screenshot he sent was the fact the 'View-->Realtime Render' was enabled with vertical sync set to off... but that should not have been a issue. At this point, Aggror is right that a bug report needs to be opened.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

It's a well known issue. It happned to bunch of people some time ago. I don't know what fixed it for me. Wasd and mouse controls suddenly stop working for the perspective window. Reinstalling Steam, Leadweks, video drivers didn't help. I suspect it was some kind of Windows update related issue since it started working again few days later without my interferance. Search the forums, there was an exact bug report, maybe a year ago.

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Reboot doesn't fix it. It worked few hours ago and now I can't rotate camera in viewport, middle mouse button movement works, WASD doesn't. When I gold RMB in viewport, it just disappears. 

• Confused 1

I am not silly. My english is just not really great. T_T

But I'm learning! :D

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

Okay, do you have a high-precision mouse? This has been known to cause problems.

I'm using same mouse I used years ago. Just opened leadwerks again and still have this problem. 

I am not silly. My english is just not really great. T_T

But I'm learning! :D