Published game

Gamer4Life

From what I have read once you have published the game to steam and you have friends-only selected they can view and download your game right away and can play it. I have published the game and updated it and it shows in my workshop and after I subscribed to it on this account/computer and my other computer/account i think select launch the game with leadwerks launcher, but when I do that it only opens up the launcher and shows me the list of games and my game is not visible to select. Is there a reason why this is happening by chance?

No it is a completely different steam account and I have this account linked as a friend. The game is set to friends-only and neither this computer or that one can load that game after it is downloaded. I subscribe and download the game and when i click the download to play it brings up the launcher then nothing happens and the game is not listed in the launcher.