Game Window Flicker

TnaLiBuJ

Hello, I have a question about getting my game to run on certain peoples PC's. I recently compiled my game to test on a few friends PC's to see how it would run. The game runs completely fine when compiled on my computer as well as one of my friends computers. I tested 2 other computers and they initially had a missing OpenAL32 error, so I installed OpenAL on one of those PC's. I no longer get that error when trying to launch the game but now the game window opens for a second and closes directly after. I'm not sure if something else needs to be installed on the PC or OpenAL has not been installed correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Go into the users appdata folder and check out the log file to see if it leads to any clues. I think that folder is hidden by default so you'll need to turn that on or perhaps just navigate directly to it in the address bar.

C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\RTS

Where 'Rick' is that person's username and 'RTS' is the name of your game.

Thanks for the reply Rick. This is what was inside of the log file on the PC that is currently not running the game.

Initializing Lua...
Warning: Lua sandboxing disabled.
Executing file "C:/Users/AidenTM/Desktop/BringOutYourDead/Scripts/Error.lua"
Executing file "C:/Users/AidenTM/Desktop/BringOutYourDead/Scripts/Main.lua"
Initializing OpenGL4 graphics driver...
OpenGL version 310
GLSL version 140
Device: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Error: Failed to create background context.
Error: Failed to initialize graphics.  Please ensure your graphics hardware is compatible and install new graphics drivers