Hiding the exported standalone lua console

Dragonfreak

Goodday everyone!

I have this random question which i have been wondering for a while now. Considering next week is my exams which i'll proudly show my created small game made with leadwerks :)

Now the question, i noticed as soon as it gets standalone exported, it opens a console screen with the game. Now this isn't a huge problem.. But i think it'll look neater without :)

I have tried to follow up this post a bit: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/6445-le3-hide-dos-screen/

However, i got a bit confused and it doesn't seem to work (Perhaps because it was le3 and not le4?)

Anyone got any suggestion / tip / method for me to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Presume this is in visual studio? Considering all i have done so far is inside the leadwerks thing itself :P As i don't have the pro version upgrade (yet, really tempting to buy it... But money is a pain >_<)

Tho, if this is possible even without the pro version, how exactly do i need to rebuild it? (Maybe noobish question, but my school barely thought my anything :) )