Compile bug with latest update (and other odd behavior)

Since getting the most recent from the beta branch:

1) Getting a cannot open include file error for glslang/standalone/resourelimits.h even though glslang is in my include directories. In my Steam Leadwerks, there is no glslang\StandAlone folder. ResourceLimits.h is in glslang\Include

After adding the above directory and copying resourcelimits.h to it, I can build.

2)After being able to build again with the above change, I get a build error for:

'Center' : is not a member of 'Leadwerks::Window'.

You certainly didn't remove the ability to set the window to the center of the display, did you?

3) Also, since this update, seems like every so often the mouse cursor will not hide when it should. I haven't had a problem with this prior; and I haven't touched any code that would affect this on my end.

--"There is no spoon"

+1 - Yes, it appears window.Center is missing now. Thanks for finding this Michael_J. That was an annoying one to figure out when all of my main scripts failed this morning due to always creating a window with the center style.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Hmmm. Window::Center still missing after update, Clean and Rebuild. Not sure if it's needed or not, but I can't update my project through the Editor as it now CTD's at load...

Edit: And, RogSys crashes during load when building against this, too... The debugger doesn't even catch it when it does. Just FYI...

--"There is no spoon"

I am still performing the build and have not uploaded it yet. The default branch will still compile correctly.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.